E-Training for Dogs, Inc offers a menu of online dog training classes and uses the practice of eLearning to provide courses taught by experienced instructors. Each student receives group and individual instruction over a period of time on how to train his or her dog in a specific set of skills and behaviors. We do have a free demonstration class that allows you to experience an online class taking you through the registration process all the way to attending a class online.
For ONDEMAND classes:
Classes that are one session-NO refund after accessing the course.
Classes that are greater than one session-70% refund before accessing the second session. After you start taking the second session, there will be no refund.
NO refund after 30 days if accessed or not for courses.
NO refund after 60 days if accessed or not for Professional programs (paid in full OR payments applied to a subscription).
These policies apply to courses or programs purchased by students using payment plans.
For students who purchase one course by payment plan-
- No certificates or CEU’s will be issued until the course is paid in full.
- For some classes, half of the class will be made available to the student at registration, and the remaining 50% of the class when the course is paid in full.
For students who purchase a Certificate or Diploma program by payment plan-
- No certificates or CEU’s will be issued until the program is paid in full.
- Only one course can be taken at a time and must be completed before access to the second course.
- Access to subsequent classes will not be made available until the cost of the subsequent classes have been covered at least by 50%.
- For some classes, access to half of the class will be made available to the student at the time that at least 50% of the cost of that class is made by the payments in the payment plan, and the remaining access will be given when that course (not the whole certificate cost…just that course) is paid in full.
The term “eLearning” refers to the use of the Internet or computer as a platform to deliver courses or classes. Students use computers to connect to online live professor-led classrooms that provide access to a rich learning environment containing audio, video, and multimedia technologies, in addition to text content.
Although individual courses will differ, each class will employ a myriad of technology to deliver instructional material. Courses are delivered through webinars. This system allows professors to schedule courses, teach courses, track and report on the progress of each student or a group/class of students.