“Quick – Conditioning” the Performance Dog
In this 60 minute webinar you will examine/learn:
- How to determine if your dog has what it takes to be an elite athlete?
- Is he built to endure the multiple stresses of high level competition or will his body be damaged by them?
- What are the five most important attributes for optimal performance, overall health and fitness?
- Where will these particular traits make the difference during your chosen event?
- When should we plan to add physical conditioning to our training and competition seasons?
- Why will specific exercises prevent and/or minimize sport related injuries?
- How will specific exercises enhance your dog’s ability to recover when crisis happens?
Course length: 60 minutes.
Access to this course will expire in 30 days.
Download Flash Player for free. 98% of computers worldwide already have Flash.
You must also read and agree to the E-Training for Dogs, Inc. Standard Terms and Conditions prior to taking a course: Click HERE to read these. You will be asked when you register if you have read them and will not be allowed to take the course if you do not agree to the terms.