Purpose: Provide holistic treatment options and techniques for a broad range of conditions on dogs, cats, horses and humans.
Course Information: This webinar will illustrate how to make salves, syrups and other medicinal remedies, as well as show how to apply these treatments to various animals. In addition, viewers will be show how to perform basic brain balancing, how to apply essential oils, and where to find common herbs. A broad range of alternative treatment options for restoring health to four- and two-legged loved ones will be reviewed.
Required Text: Hands-On Healing – Practical Applications of Healing Herbs, Essences and More and eBook reference manual by Mary Marshall.
Available as an ebook from Amazon: $8.99
What you can expect to learn from this course:
- How to make a salve
- How to prepare a syrup
- How to craft a poultice
- Review therapeutic grade essential oils and common uses
- Review flower essences and best applications
- Where to find common wild herbs
- How to apply essential oils, including spinal applications for horses
- How to use a medical grade LED light
- How to perform a simple brain balancing technique on a small or large animal
- Review many other holistic treatment options for common ailments such as cancer, allergies, stomach issues, allergies
Instructor: Mary Marshall
Course Length: Approximately 90 minutes
Access to this course will expire in 60 days. Therefore, you have 2 months to complete this course from the date of registration.
Download Flash Player for free. 98% of computers worldwide already have Flash.
You must also read and agree to the E-Training for Dogs, Inc. Standard Terms and Conditions prior to taking a course: Click HERE to read these. You will be asked when you register if you have read them and will not be allowed to take the course if you do not agree to the terms.iframe>