Course Information: This important course is for anyone who has ever considered or plans to breed a litter of puppies. It demonstrates how to raise healthy, mentally and physically strong puppies by influencing their environment, handling, and attention from pre-birth to permanent home placement at 10-12 weeks of age. Students will learn a proven method of imprinting and handling puppies that affect a canine’s lifelong ability to learn, be trained, and produce a superior companion or competitor because of their exposure to stimuli from birth to 12 weeks.
Prerequisites: A desire to learn more about rearing a litter of puppies.
What you can expect to learn from this course:
- A Certificate to be able to copy and give to all your puppy buyers that you have raised the litter using the researched “Super-Dog” program.
- How bitch care, personality, and exposure effects the quality and condition of the puppies
- How to set up a whelping space compatible with human living
- Physical and mental timeline development of a canine
- Needs and handling of pups from newborn to 12 weeks
- Imprinting techniques based on the biosensor- super dog program
- Week by week tracking of puppy growth, including updates on handling, exercises, bitch care
- How to set up stimulating puppy confinement systems for growing canines
- How to successfully litter box train a puppy
- How to wean with limited stress to bitch or puppy
- Tips for photographing puppies
- Record-keeping – why it is important and how to track a litter of puppies
- Tips for marketing puppies and educating new owners
Instructor: Sue Anne Wilson
Course Length: Eight 60 minute OnDemand classes
Course cost – $60.00
Access to this course will expire in 60 days.
Download Flash Player for free. 98% of computers worldwide already have Flash.
You must also read and agree to the E-Training for Dogs, Inc. Standard Terms and Conditions prior to taking a course: Click HERE to read these. You will be asked when you register if you have read them and will not be allowed to take the course if you do not agree to the terms.