Living in a War Zone: Life with two dogs intent on harming one another – Living with Dogs that Fight
For almost 6 years, my husband and I shared our lives with two wonderful dogs who would quite willingly have killed one another and who nearly succeeded three times. This lecture will discuss the factors that lead to this situation, the steps we took to attempt to address this issue, the failure of management, and the fallout in our own lives that resulted from living with dogs that fight to the point of almost killing each other.
Speaker: Sue Alexander CPT-KSA, CBCC-KA, CDBC
Available as a recording, OnDemand
Access is for 32 days, but additional time is granted on request.
- factors that contribute to conflict between resident dogs
- management and training solutions that were attempted
- management and training solutions that were discarded
- living with dogs that fight
- factors that prohibit resolution of that conflict
- the impact on quality of life for the family and all the dogs in the home
- the impact on end of life decisions for the older of the two dogs involved
2 IAABC CEU’s
2 CCPDT CEU’s (CBCC-KA)
2 NADOI CEU’s
Members of APDT, CCPDT, IAABC or NADOI (and other professional organizations…email me!) receive over 25% off. See instructions below on how to find the password to take part in this professional discount.
IAABC members, Click HERE to apply your discount.