Course 1 – Breeding and Whelping Dogs
Learn how to properly breed dogs and whelp a litter of healthy puppies. This 90 minute online, ondemand course encourages and seeks to educate present and future breeders. It is not a genetics course; instead, it provides in depth information on breeding and whelping dogs. It does provide resources for breeders with downloadable charts. You will earn a Certificate of completion after you finish this course. Covered in this course:
- Choosing breeding stock.
- When and how to breed two dogs.
- Taking care of the pregnant dog.
- Preparing for whelping; whelping a litter.
- How to deal with emergencies.
- Post partum concerns.
Course 2 – Puppy Imprinting and Bonding
This important 8 lesson course is for anyone who has ever considered or plans to breed a litter of puppies. It demonstrates how to raise healthy, mentally and physically strong puppies by influencing their environment, handling, and attention from pre-birth to permanent home placement at 10-12 weeks of age. Students will learn a proven method of imprinting and handling puppies that affect a canine’s lifelong ability to learn, be trained, and produce a superior companion or competitor because of their exposure to stimuli from birth to 12 weeks. Covered in this course:
- A Certificate to be able to copy and give to all your puppy buyers that you have raised the litter using the researched “Super-Dog” program.
- How bitch care, personality, and exposure effects the quality and condition of the puppies
- How to set up a whelping space compatible with human living
- Physical and mental timeline development of a canine
- Needs and handling of pups from newborn to 12 weeks
- Imprinting techniques based on the biosensor- super dog program
- Week by week tracking of puppy growth, including updates on handling, exercises, bitch care
- How to set up stimulating puppy confinement systems for growing canines
- How to successfully litter box train a puppy
- How to wean with limited stress to bitch or puppy
- Tips for photographing puppies
- Record-keeping – why it is important and how to track a litter of puppies
- Tips for marketing puppies and educating new owners
Course 3 – “Puppy’s First Twenty Weeks” – Protocol to Socializing Puppies
In this 90 minute lesson you will learn about Wonder Puppy’s “Puppy’s First Twenty Weeks” Protocol to socializing puppies. This includes all of the ingredients needed to start a puppy on the path to mental, physical, and emotional wellness. Wonder Puppy helps build confidence, encourages impulse control, and nurtures the parent-puppy relationship. Covered in this course:
- Looking at the whole puppy to address socialization
- How to prevent what some call “dominant” puppy behavior
- How to set boundaries for puppies without having to resort to punishment
- 10 essential exposure and basic skill exercises for complete socialization
- How to prevent separation anxiety in puppies
- How to modify puppy social interactions and play behavior
- What goes into running a “balanced playgroup”
- Support material for puppy parents
Course length: 10 lessons with quizzes interspersed.
Access to this course will expire in 90 days.
Download Flash Player for free. 98% of computers worldwide already have Flash.
You must also read and agree to the E-Training for Dogs, Inc. Standard Terms and Conditions prior to taking a course: Click HERE to read these. You will be asked when you register if you have read them and will not be allowed to take the course if you do not agree to the terms.