Purpose: This course is designed to provide a detailed description, demonstration and overview of many of the stretches and exercises for dogs used to help improve body function, health, and posture.
Instructor: Dr. Ava Frick, DVM, CAC, FAIS
Course Length: 3 – 90 minute sessions with 3 quizzes
What you can expect to learn from the Stretching and Exercises for Dogs course:
- Why stretching and exercises for dogs is beneficial
- To help veterinarians, animal rehabilitation physiotherapists, animal chiropractors, and dog owners in getting started with suggestions for gear and preparatory tools.
- Exact stretching and exercise programs that work for the various areas of the body and for some specific rehabilitation considerations.
It covers the following:
- Getting Ready for Stretching and Exercise
- Leg stretches
- Front and rear leg flexibility
- Front and rear leg strength
- Back and balance
- Head and Neck
Text and required supplies: This course includes printable reference material, outlines and a template Activity log/Progress report to facilitate mastery of the subject.
For Credit/CEUs: Quizzes must be passed with at least 70% correct. Homework, written and video are required for this course. The homework will involve doing actual stretching and exercises with your dog sent for evaluation to the Instructor, and a 4 week progress report.
For Audit: (“for your information” only…no credit, ceu’s or certificate) $40.00
This course approved for 10.0 CEU’s from the IAABC.
This course approved for 8.0 CBCC-KA (or CPDT-KA) CEU’s from the CCPDT.
Access to this course will expire in 60 days. Therefore, you have 60 days to complete this course from the date of registration.
Download Flash Player for free. 98% of computers worldwide already have Flash.
YAHOO.COM users PLEASE NOTE: After purchasing, please check you SPAM folder for links to the course.
You must also read and agree to the E-Training for Dogs, Inc. Standard Terms and Conditions prior to taking a course: Click HERE to read these. You will be asked when you register if you have read them and will not be allowed to take the course if you do not agree to the terms.