The purpose of this alpha stim training for animals course is to train Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses, Techs, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, and other dedicated animal health enthusiasts from the Professional to the owner on the proper application and use of the Alpha-Stim® device.
INSTRUCTOR: Dr. Ava Frick, DVM, CAC, FAIS
- Students will learn the history and research in microcurrent therapy and the Alpha-Stim® medical device. Understanding the background, research,. and applications of this effective treatment tool will help to give you the confidence in implementing it into your animal practice.
- Emphasis is on understanding when and how to use the Alpha-Stim® medical device with animals.
- The course includes 4 lessons covering: (1) training and research, (2) understanding pain pathways, (3) case studies, and (4) uses and comparisons.
- It also includes 17 video “how to’s” on the various anatomical areas of both large and small animals (e.g., neck, shoulder, back, hip, spine, hock, etc.)
- Student assessment – Quizzes and a Final Test
This webinar is designed for:
LEVEL 1: Veterinarians, other doctors, Physical Therapists, Pain control Veterinarians, health care providers, Alpha-Stim® company representatives.
LEVEL 2: Pet owners who want to help their animals by understanding alpha stim training for animals so that they can encourage their veterinarians to implement this tool. NOTE: Some of the information may be a little technical depending on the individual’s education level, but overall the general synopsis will be an eye opening experience and further their purpose in finding better health options for their pets.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN:
- History of micro-current therapy
- Research validating the application of micro-current therapy
- The benefits of using microcurrent therapy and the Alpha-Stim® medical device for pain, wounds, stress and other
- How to apply therapeutic protocols on dogs and horses via step-by-step patterns
What is it?
Alpha-Stim® can eliminate pain, anxiety, and stress related disorders in animals. Alpha-Stim® is a class IIa Type B medical device.
It is effective in the treatment and elimination of pain, anxiety, and stress-related disorders in animals.
What does it do?
Alpha-Stim® works with the body to help it regain a healthy circulatory current, simulate endorphin release, and rebalance firing patterns. Alpha-Stim® technology is FDA cleared. These medical devices have been widely researched on animals and used to help people suffering from pain, anxiety, insomnia and depression since 1981.
Click here for the Pain Is Invisible Brochure for prescription information.
Click her for the Microcurrent Device Brochure for additional information.
Download Flash Player for free. 98% of computers worldwide already have Flash.
You must also read and agree to the E-Training for Dogs, Inc. Standard Terms and Conditions prior to taking a course: Click HERE to read these. You will be asked when you register if you have read them and will not be allowed to take the course if you do not agree to the terms.