Speaker: Dr. Ava Frick, DVM
In addition to the obvious environmental events and circumstances, there are some underlying reasons why this can happen to one animal and not another. Dr. Frick, DVM, will share with you what happens in the body to set your pet up to develop anxiety and behavior related disorders and what you can do to prevent and change the outcome. The focus of this presentation will be the energy wave patterns of the brain and how those can be improved using microcurrent therapy, vitamins, minerals, and heavy metals that affect the personality and how those deficiencies or toxicities can be diagnosed and corrected.
This program will outline, based on decades of publications, what happens to the autonomic nervous system when the endocrine organs are exposed to repeated stressors. Dr. Ava Frick will use over 700 canine cases and other research that support a trend of specific nutrient deficiencies of zinc, calcium and magnesium, which correlate to emotional stress, anxiety, and the inability to cope. As the world’s leading authority in veterinary microcurrent therapy Dr. Frick will discuss how cranial electrotherapy stimulation, a prescription medical device FDA cleared for anxiety, insomnia, and depression, can be used on pets at home along with the dietary additions to balance the autonomic nervous system and reduce their stress, improving quality of life.
Attendees will learn:
- Stress factors that affect animal lives
- What these stress factors do to the Autonomic Nervous System
- How nutrient alterations factor into the development of fear, anxiety, and stress behaviors
- Science behind microcurrent therapy for treating behavior and endocrine disorders
- Examples of how to apply cranial microcurrent therapy to change pets’ stress perspectives
- How to use a simple test to determine if an animal is stressed
This lecture was recorded live June 11, 2013 and is now available as a recording.
1.5 IAABC CEU’s
1.5 CCPDT CEU’s (1 CBCC)