Speaker: Kathy Kawalec
This 90 minute program will discuss the importance of mental, physical and emotional balance for optimal training and performance in dogs. As an experienced holistic canine behavior and training consultant, Kathy Kawalec shares her 20 years of experience with helping dog owners understand how they can support their dog to achieve an optimal thinking and learning state for the best possible training results. As a nationally recognized consultant, Ms. Kawalec will discuss the holistic therapies TTouch, aromatherapy, flower essence therapy and pressure therapy; as well as the influence the dog’s owner has on the dog’s behavior through the Mirror Effect, and how to use that influence for improving the success of training, behavior modification and performance.
With the holistic toolkit for dogs, any person who shares their life with a dog can learn my simple tools for bringing balance and harmony into their dogs life…making training easier and performance better.
How our dogs FEEL has a profound influence on how they learn, behave and perform. Your dogs physical, mental and emotional parts all need to be in balance for optimal learning and happy living.
This lecture covers:
- Learn about the holistic toolkit for dogs
- The Mind-Body Connection – how it all comes together into a Whole Dog perspective.
- The Importance of Your Dogs Physical Condition and Conditioning.
- The Effect Your Dog’s Emotions have on their Behavior, Training and Performance.
- Simple and Effective Holistic Tools that anyone can use to help their dog.
- Mental and Emotional Conditioning for You – help your dog by being the best YOU can be.
This lecture was recorded live July 9, 2013 and is now available as a recording.
2 IAABC CEU’s
2 ABCDT-L2 CEU’s
2 NADOI CEU’s
Members of APDT, CCPDT, IAABC, ABCDT-L2 or NADOI receive over 25% off.All Lecture Series Webinars are only $18.00 each. See instructions below on how to find the password to take part in this professional discount.